CONTINUE MY STUDY TO UNIVERSITY


Hi☺ my name is Nabilla Pauliya,you can call me Billa. I was born in Pontianak,May 29th, 18 years ago😁. I was graduated from SMAN8 Pontianak,and now I continue my study in Tanjungpura University,Science and Mathematics Faculty,Chemistry study program.

Let me tell a short story about why I choose to continue my study in Tanjungpura University, especially chemistry study program. When I was a little girl, I dreamed of becoming a doctor. I actually still wanted to, but I am too afraid to try😂. After some consideration, I finally interested to be a pharmacist so I took SBMPTN test last year in Tanjungpura University,Medical Faculty,particularly Pharmacy Major. But unluckily, I failed the test😔. Finally, I made it and get accepted at Chemistry study program,Science and Math Faculty,in Tanjungpura University😄. After some thoughts, Chemistry seems great, and I think I can learn more about science, especially chemistry. In addition, this program study is still related to my purpose in the beginning. I want to be a Scientist, and also a Pharmacist hehe.
And my main reasons of choosing Tanjungpura University especially Chemistry major, the first is to pursue my dream,but the most important is to make my beloved parents proud of me😊😊.

And that is the end of the story I'd like to share about the topic today. Thank you for reading my story, make sure to check another post next time, dont miss it, and see you later🙋.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOCIAL MEDIA

THIRD MEETING REVIEW:A NEW MEMBER of THE FAMILY

SECOND MEETING REVIEW:ADVERB